Protes - Pea Protein Isolate Vegan Protein Chips - Delicious Taste With 0g of Guilt (Tangy Southern BBQ, 24 Bag of 1oz)
- CRUNCHY, DELICIOUS PROTEIN SNACK: Protes protein chips revolutionize protein supplements, offering a fun, delicious, snacky new way to get the protein you need for a healthy lifestyle. Ditch the protein shakes and bars!
- THE PERFECt HUMAN PROTEIN: Made of amazing pea protein and sunflower oil, offering energy-producing fatty acids and fighting free radicals for a wide range of health benefits
- NOT YOUR TYPICAL CHIP: Non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan, soy-free, low in carbs, calories and fat-unlike typical fried chips, Protes offer clean, wholesome, natural nutrition
- BURSTING WITH PROTEIN: Delivers 15g of protein per one-ounce serving, or 60 g of protein per bag!
- MAKING HEALTH LIVING FUN: Invented by two friends in an NYC apartment with a dream of making awesome nutrition as fun as it is healthy
Details: PROTEIN CHIPS ARE THE PERFECT HEALTHY SNACK! Tired of mixing protein shakes or chewing on tasteless protein bars? We're with you. That's why we invented Protes protein chips, giving you a groundbreaking new way to munch on snacks that are actually great for your health. Now you can put away that shaker bottle and munch on crispy, delicious, low-carb chips to get your daily protein boost. Enjoy them guilt-free for breakfast, in the office, at school, or while relaxing at home. With several delicious flavors, you can eat them straight from the bag or pair with them with your favorite dips. Try hummus, salsa, guacamole, and everything in between! PLANT-BASED PROTEIN GOODNESS Protes offers 15 grams of amazing protein per one-ounce serving. The protein comes from wholesome pea protein, which is rich in amino acids and considered one of the most perfect proteins for human consumption. Not only does it provide ideal amino acids for physical activity, studies have shown that pea protein may be an effective way to maintain healthy blood pressure and kidney levels. Protes also contain a healthy dose of sunflower oil, which helps fight free radicals, assists in maintaining a healthy nervous system, and delivers fatty acids that are great for producing energy. They're also gluten-free, non-GMO, vegan, soy-free, and low in carbs, calories, and fat, which means anyone can enjoy them guilt-free.