Sauté is seeking a full-time cook with an interest in nutrition!
Sauté is a healthy food delivery company based in the north end of Halifax, serving prepared meals to all of Nova Scotia.
We are looking for a full-time cook with an interest in healthy living to join our team in Halifax as the second in command to our Head Chef.
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- Loves food!
- Is easy going but hard working
- Loves a challenge and is eager to learn how our kitchen operates
- Is reliable and dependable
- Works and learns quickly
- Is coachable and follows orders
- Isn’t afraid of using technology
- Leads a healthy lifestyle
- Preparing meats, vegetables, and starches
- Preparing snacks, soups, and smoothies
- Packaging meals
- Organizing deliveries
- Menu planning
- Ordering from suppliers
- Supporting and learning all aspects of the kitchen from our Head Chef
- Minimum of 3 years of kitchen experience must be reliable to show up to every shift on time
- Basic kitchen and knife skills
- Experience menu planning (healthy menus are a bonus)
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 30 hours per week
- Sunday-Thursday (closed on Friday and Saturday)
- Shifts begin early morning and end mid-afternoon
- Will be based on experience
- Benefits included
How to apply
- Please email Hello@TrySaute.com with the subject "Job Application", along with your resume and cover letter; if you have a LinkedIn profile as well, please include it
- We will respond to all applicants that meet the above criteria and have attached a resume and cover letter
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.